As part of the National Association of Schools of Public Administration and Affairs (NASPAA), the Masters of Public Administration Program at TAMUCC encourages you to go public with your career.
TAMUCC Public Administration graduate students can:
- Prepare for managerial careers in public and not-for-profit sectors
- Complete the program in 2 years (full time students)
Complete the program in 3 years (part-time students)
- Earn a Master's in Public Administration after completing 39 semester hours
- Choose from five program tracks
- Health Care Administration
- Complete nine core courses to increase understanding in administrative theory, policy making, data analysis, public budgeting and finance, human resources, public organization
MPA Program Goals:
The Master's in Public Administration program at TAMUCC seeks to contribute to the improvement of public service through the pursuit of several major goals:
- To provide an academic experience emphasizing critical analysis concerning the theoretical context of public administration in democractic government.
- To contribute to the development of the highest ethical and professional standards in public administration
- To graduate well-prepared, professional public administrators, providing leadership for the next generation of public servants in South Texas.
- To help underrepresented groups gain professional administrative skills and public sector leadership positions.
Dr. Joseph Jozwiak
Office: Bay Hall 348
Search thousands of entry level Jobs & internships available with local, state, or federal government on CampusGov.
Join GovLoop, the premier social network for government connecting over 30,000 federal, state and local employees, contractors and academics